Art resume is the simpler to make. An artist has just have to play with words as he plays with colors.
The steps to make an art resume is as follows:
The language of the resume must be easy to read. It must be simpler in the structure too. An artist can be part of the social, national or any other activities. Mention such activities. Elaborate the your artistic work done there. Find out more samples of art resume on bestsampleresume.com
- At the top of the resume include the contact information. It will contain the name, address, contact no and email-id.
- Then write the educational background right from the school to college along with the academic grades scored.
- Write in brief about any of the art school you had joined before and the work done there.
- Then, you can write experience in the previous job field. Include the area of expertise.
- List down the name of the collection you have. Write the location where they are available.
- An artist is always rewarded for the good work. So, write the major achievements or the awards you have received.
- Elaborate your role in the participation in art exhibitions.
|Art Career Jobs|